Welcome to Tut Roofing™, Our Roofing services include the following:
1. New Roofing Installation.
2. Roof Replacement/Re-Roofing.
3. Roofing Additions/Roofing Extensions.
4. 40° Roof Installation.
5. Roofing Repairs.
6. Roof Maintenance.
7. Leaking Roof Repairs.
8. Bedding and Pointing.
10. Gutter Cleaning
We are a roofing company located in Perth Western Australia.
Call 0430 551 300. Our company works directly with builders, owner builders, and homeowners. We are the best roofing company in Perth. Your search for the best roof tiler ends here at Tut Roofing… roofing contractor.
New Roof Installation
When installing a new tile roof, there are 11 steps taken to successfully complete the roofing process on time and on budget. There are also 9 different types of materials to be used for the roof.
And yet there are 15 steps taken in place for the roofing installation process in order to successfully complete a new roof. 1. measurements: We measure the roof size either by
1. By reading the Plans.
2. By physically onsite measuring floor plan: which is L x W x Roof Pitch Code. Using a tape measure, calculator and so on.
Quoting for materials and labour. Now that we know how big the roof is by doing the measurements on step 1. This means that we also know how much materials will be needed.
We do this by calculating how much materials are needed per m2. For example, We need
– 13 tiles per m2
– 3.4 Linear meter of battens per m2
– 3 lengths of ridge caps per Linear Meter.
– We price the materials by letting our suppliers quote on materials.
– And then we also price for our labour costs.
Before we can do anything, the materials must be paid for and delivered to the job site or on the property being build in order for us to start the roofing installation process. There are 9 different types of materials needed to build a new roof. And these materials are as follows:
9. Sarking (This material is optional in Western Australia).
Then after the confirmation of the delivery of the roofing materials is made, we then start the roofing installation process. There are 15 different types of steps taken when installing a new tile roof. Here is a step by step on how a tile roof is installed:
Now the roof is 100% Completed. We then pay wages to our employees and making sure that their taxes are paid in full. We then Put everything on records on our computer system and the job is finalized and the 10-year warranty has begun on the day the customer receives the receipt. This receipt contains, a reference number with the date of completion and the customer’s initials letters at the end of the reference number.
3. Broken tiles under the solar panels on the roof.
4. Cracked pointing on the ridge caps.
5. Roof leaking around the solar hot water system.
6. Roof leaking around Whirlybird and or flashing.
7. Roof leaking around the valleys (wrongly cut valley tile pieces).
Repairing A Leaking Roof
As we discussed earlier that there are 7 reasons why your roof could be leaking. But there are only 4 ways of fixing the roof leakage. Here are 4 ways how to fix any tile roof leakage:
1. By replacing all the broken tiles and chipped tiles.
2. By pointing Around the solar hot water system and by pointing around the whirlybirds and flashing.
3. By repointing the whole roof. (This happens when there are cracked pointing on the ridge caps).
4. By Re-cutting the valley pieces.
When we come to repair your roof leakage. We will take a picture of 1 roof tile on your roof, and take it to the nearest second-hand roof tiles yard. We do this, so that we get the exact same tiles on your roof. Because all roof tiles have varieties of shapes and sizes. We call this: “Tile Profile”.
Roof Replacement or Re-Roofing has exactly the same steps as putting on a new roof. Except that the old roof tiles have to be removed first, before putting on a new roof. When removing the old roof tiles the owner will always have 2 options:
Option 1. By throwing away the old roof tiles in the skip bin.
Option 2. By saving the old roof tiles and selling them to a second-hand tiles yard. When option 1 is chosen then we will have to have the bin closer to the roof so that the roof tiling team can just through the tiles in the bin straight away from taking them off the roof. But when option 2 is chosen, it takes longer because we have to use the elevator to get them tiles from the roof to the ground making sure that the tiles are not broken. The old battens are to be taken off and must go to the rubbish pile.
Roofing Additions/Roofing Extensions
With Roofing extensions, this means when your family has run out of bedrooms and you want to add additional space to the property and then you may as well extent the roof also. It has the same procedures as new roofing installation: except when you have to match the roofing gauges and get the same roof tiles matching the existing tiles on your roof.
There Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose A Tile Roof.
1. Tile Roofs can survive major weather conditions such as cyclones, storms or heavy wind. But tin roof can’t survive all of that.
2. Roof tiling has existed for over 2,000 years since Jesus Christ was in this world before He went to back to Heaven.
3. Tile Roof houses are a lot cooler than a metal roof deck houses during the summer. When it’s hot and sunny. While the tin roof houses get hotter because they are good conductors of heat.
4. Every tile on your roof is important. If there is anything wrong, for example: a broken tile, it can easily be replaced and fixed. While if there is anything wrong with a tin sheet, it is harder to replace. You would have to get a new sheet and screw it on…
The Bible Talks About Roof Tiling
(Luke 5:18-20 NIV)
Jesus Heals A Paralytic 18 Some men came carrying a paralyzed man on a mat and tried to take him into the house to lay him before Jesus. 19 When they could not find a way to do this because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on his mat through the tiles into the middle of the crowd, right in front of Jesus. 20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.
Apart from asphalt metal roofing is 100% unaffected by the development of mold, organism, and greenery — all the basic pains known to plaque ephemeral rooftops made of black-top or wood, for example, cedar shingles and shakes.
Yes, Tut roofing service Available in Perth area Our Roofing services in Perth include New Roofing/ Installation, Roofing Additions/Extensions, Roofing Repairs and maintenance, leaking Roof Repairs, bedding, and Re-Pointing and 40° Roof Installation.
Regardless of whether you've employed an expert or plan to introduce a rooftop yourself, understanding the rooftop establishment cycle and steps included will assist you with guaranteeing your new rooftop is appropriately introduced. Here's an outline of the rooftop establishment ventures for metal material and black-top rooftop shingles.
Our Roofing services include the following: New Roofing Installation, Roof Replacement or Re-Roofing, Roofing Additions/Extensions, Roofing Repairs and maintenance, leaking Roof Repairs, bedding, and Re-Pointing and 40° Roof Installation. we are a roofing company located in Perth Western Australia.